Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Treat Day Wednesday–Chocolate Cheesecake Pops

Sorry, I’m late.  Right day just a little later than normal.

I’ll get right to it, Rob’s away.  And when Rob usually goes away for more than a day,  I end up doing something to myself.  Whether it’s conscious effort or not, there you go.  This week has been a doozy.  I have slipped a disc (yes I picked up the soap in the shower :)) and then I woke up with what could be described as a second nose.  I’m a 16 year old girl again.  And then yesterday I poured scalding hot tea all over my legs that left a beauty 2nd degree burn on my right knee.  Rob comes home Friday, I’m hoping I’ll survive.  I think I’ll order pizza tonight to be on the safe side.

So with it also being Wednesday and all I felt I should try to stay away from the stove or oven for today’s treat,  just to be safe.  The temperature is also at 85 and with the humidity that makes it over 100 degrees F out, so I went with popsicles.

IMGP0051

These are super simple all the way through.  Right up until you try to get them out of the popsicle molds, then you need to be a rocket scientist (or maybe that’s just me).

Recipe: (don’t be scared)

  • 1 pkg jello chocolate pudding
  • 1 pkg jello cheesecake pudding
  • 3 1/2 cups milk
  1. Mix together (I know it’s crazy)
  2. When it starts to thicken, stick into popsicle molds and freeze 24 hours.
  3. Attempt to take them out of molds, it took me forever but so worth it once they came out.

And there you have it.  Simple and Delish!

Again Rob is home on Friday so if you don’t hear from me by then,  I’ve fallen and I can’t get up LOL

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Oh those look so good! Just like the fudgesicles we used to get from the ice cream truck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For heaven's sake Karen, with all that has happened to you I'm surprised that you even made a treat for Treat Day. I hope your slipped disc is not giving you too much pain and that your burn is healing O.K. Hope Rob gets home to find his wife relaxing on the couch and taking good care of herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super delish! I hope you escaped through Friday without any more mishaps!

    ReplyDelete